(post contains affiliate links see disclosure)
Tuesdays I share a picture from our week that inspired me to write a post.
I was making popsicles this week out of the juice from cans of peaches and pears that I used in making peach pear crisp, when I began thinking about all the different ways my family uses things right down to the last drop.
10 Ways Thrifty People Use Things To The Last Drop
2. Thrifty people use the last of the BBQ sauce from the bottle with a vinegar swish and then add it to crock pot BBQ boneless chicken wings.
3. Thrifty people use the last of the natural peanut butter by mixing it with honey and dipping fruit in it.
4. Thrifty people use the last of the coconut oil as body lotion.
5. Thrifty people cut open thick lotion bottles like those for suntan lotion to make it last one or two more applications.
6. Thrifty people get creative with leftovers from holiday dinners.
7. Thrifty people use mushy watermelon to make slushies.
8. Thrifty people use a spatula to get just one more muffins worth of batter out of the batter bowl.
9. Thrifty people use the last of the detergent from the detergent bottle by turning it upside down with the lid on tight for a few hours.
10. Thrifty people use the last of the shampoo by putting some water in the bottle and giving it a swish then dumping it out on their wet head.
How does your thrifty family use things to that last drop?