(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
These peanut butter balls are made with 3 ingredients that you do not have to feel guilty about, natural peanut butter, powdered milk, and raw honey.
When I say natural peanut butter I am talking about the kind that has nothing but 100% peanuts. I have seen some brands making claims on their labels that they too are natural only to read the labels and find they have added sugar and oils.
These peanut butter balls take just a few minutes to make and a few more minutes to dip in chocolate if you desire (I so desire).
To make the chocolate dipping sauce all you need to do is add a tablespoon of coconut oil (butter works too) to a cup of chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave. I set my microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time and then take it out and stir it. It takes about 3 times to get it to a smooth thick chocolate sauce perfect for dipping.
These were one of my favorite treats as a child. My kids love them. They were standing only inches behind me as I took the pictures of these treats so that they could dive in and devour them the moment I was done.
Follow Victoria @Snail Pace Transformations’s board No Bake Treats on Pinterest.
If you found this post to be useful, make sure you don’t miss my latest posts! Have them delivered to your inbox by signing up for my weekly newsletter below. Get to know the blogger behind the blog by following me on Facebook or Instagram.
More No Bake Christmas Treat Recipes
These treats also make excellent Christmas gifts …
- ½ cup all natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- blend together the peanut butter, honey and powdered milk
- form into small bite size balls (approx. 20)
- place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl
- microwave combo on high for 1 minute
- stir and if needed microwave an additional 30 seconds
- when chocolate is completely melted place balls in chocolate one at a time with a spoon and coat fully
- place on a waxed lined and lightly greased cookie sheet
- place in freezer for 30 minutes
- remove peanut butter balls from sheet and store in an air tight container in fridge