(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
Chocolate peppermint fudge is a variation of my simple fudge.
It tastes amazing and is always quick to disappear at holiday gatherings. My kids love it and make sure to sneak a piece before the plate arrives at any Christmas events.
The only changes to the original recipe is to add 2 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies instead of the normal 3 cups chocolate chips.
The ingredients include:
I get all my ingredients at Aldi.
If you want your peppermint fudge to look even more festive, spread approx. 1/8th of a cup of crushed peppermints all over the top of the fudge before placing it in the freezer to firm up. To get it to stick gently press in the crushed candies with your fingers.
My daughter’s favorite job is unwrapping all the peppermints for my peppermint recipes year after year. I am so thankful she loves doing this as it saves me a lot of time and I like talking to her as I make the Christmas treats.
More No Bake Christmas Treat Recipes
These treats also make excellent Christmas gifts …
What do you like to add to chocolate fudge?
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2¾ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup finely crushed peppermint candies
- ⅛ cup finely crushed peppermint candies to garnish
- pour sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips into a microwave friendly bowl
- put in microwave on high for one minute
- put in microwave for one more minute
- put in microwave for one last minutes
- stir (chocolate chips should be completely melted by now)
- stir in crushed peppermint candies
- place contents into a wax paper lined 8 by 8 pan
- sprinkle with remaining peppermint candies
- lightly press candies into top of fudge
- place in freezer for one hour
- remove from pan take off wax paper and cut.
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!