(post contains affiliate links: see disclosure)
If you are interested in learning more about herbs and essential oils there is a sale starting today that you are going to want to know about–The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle. (June 22 to 27)
If you need to purchase herbs and essential oils you are going to want to know that this super bundle comes with a great bonus that will save you money (more on that in a moment).
Today I thought I would give you a good look at exactly what is in the bundle– so you have all the information you need to decided if it is a wise purchase for you and your family .
The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle
With 21 resources on using herbs & essential oils (including one slipped in at the last minute, The Beginner’s Guide to Adaptogens by Heather Dessinger), this bundle is an amazing library of resources for those who are interested in natural health, whether you are just getting started or already feel confident reaching for the herbs on your shelf.
Personally I have heard a lot about herbs and essential oils but haven’t started using them so I am looking forward to digging in and learning more. My hope is that this bundle will inspire me to go from a casual observer of essential oils to a user.
The bundle includes….
I can’t wait to explore DIY Lavender Creations. I love the sent of lavender.
I want to dig into the Home Remedies book in the families category.
For Illness & Injury
I am interested in both the Skin Troubles and Tummy troubles eBook in Illness and Injury category.
Essential oils is such a hot topic that I am interested to read what the Essential Oils: Separating Truth From Myth will contain.
Having very little experience with essential oils I am very interested in the Essential Oils e-course.
And here is a great bonus! 50% off bulk herbs and essential oils from Golden Poppy Herbs. I snug a peak at the selection and it is amazing!
The Complete Super Bundle Product List
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
- Wholistic Vitality: Healing Foods for the Whole Family by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
That is $400 worth of information on herbs and essential oils for one low price of $29.97 .Plus a 50% off coupon for you to use to purchase herbs and essential oils to try out all you learn!
Remember though this deal disappears June 27th at Midnight EST — so grab your copy before it is too late.