Here are a few ideas for what to do with those leftovers.
1. Chicken and Stuffing Bake potentially gets rid of 3 leftovers at once. Replace the chicken in it with turkey, throw in your leftover stuffing and cover it with your leftover gravy and follow the cooking directions for a yummy simple meal.
2. Replace the chicken with turkey in my Chicken Pot Pie recipe and use up several cup fulls of your leftover turkey.
3. Buffalo Chicken Chili :For those of you who share in my love of hot and spicy dishes.
4. White Chipolte Chicken Chili : A classic recipe with a bit of kick to it.
5. Need an appetizer for a party. These Ham and Cheese pretzel bites look amazing.
6. Make up a batch of Ham and Cheese pockets. Eat some for lunch and then freeze the rest for later.
7. Try a classic slow cooker ham and bean soup recipe.
Turkey and Ham leftovers
8. Perhaps your family had a big feast that contained both turkey and ham, I made up Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole for my family not too long ago and all five of us loved it (believe me it is rare to find a dish we all like).
10. If your whole family is bored of turkey and ham served up different ways for days, you can always freeze it by cutting it in cubes and placing it on cookie sheets.
I would love to hear your suggestions on what to do with holiday leftovers?
linked to The Mommy Club at Crystal and Co.