(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars are a favorite of my son Aiden. He loves anything peanut butter and he is also pretty fond of chocolate.
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars are really simple to make and don’t even use flour.
Here is the list of ingredients you will need
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- pure vanilla
- peanut butter (not the natural kind it has to be the type with added oils and sugar to work properly)
- granulated sugar
First you mix the peanut butter and sugar together. I like to crack the eggs in a separate bowl with the vanilla and then lightly beat the eggs. I then add that mixture to the peanut butter and sugar. When that is all mixed together I add in the chocolate chips.
I then place the mixture in a lightly greased 9 by 13 pan and place it in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. It really depends on how chewy you like your cookie bars and how hot your oven cooks.
If you want a peanut butter treat without sugar try my peanut butter balls.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- mix together the peanut butter and sugar.
- combine eggs and vanilla in separate bowl and whisk lightly.
- add egg mixture to peanut butter and sugar and combine well.
- place the mixture in a lightly greased 9 by 13 pan and press down lightly.
- place in a pre-heated oven of 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes depending on how firm you like your cookie bars and how hot your oven cooks.
- should be golden brown around the edges when done.
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!