Last updated on September 15th, 2021 at 11:21 pm
(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
This is a simple dish that takes less than 5 minutes to throw together, and about 30 minutes to cook.
Our family likes it over brown rice. Its a great recipe to use up leftover pork chops, or meatballs.
- 1 to 2 pork chops cut into small bite size pieces
- 14 oz can of pork and beans
- 1/2 cup onion optional
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients into a casserole dish with a lid. Stir together well.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve over rice.
For more main dish ideas follow my Main Dish Recipes Board on Pinterest
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!