- 1 to 2 pork chops (cut into small bite size pieces)
- 14 oz can of pork and beans
- 1/2 cup onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients into a casserole dish with a lid. Stir together well.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Simple to make and simply delicious.
This post is linked to Delicious Dishes at It’s a Blog Party and at Tasty Tuesdays at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom, The Ultimate Beans@Rice Recipe List at Meet Penny