Last updated on January 28th, 2018 at 03:13 pm
(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
We all need an uplifting word now and again to keep us motivated . Here are a few places I like to go to give a boost to my fitness motivation.
1. I recently met one of the sisters behind Real Fit Moms. I love their site. I especially like the “How Do You Stay Fit” series where they interview real mom’s on the ways they fit time to work out into their daily schedule.
2. Loved their book Run Like A Mother, love their website: Another Mother Runner. Dimity and Sarah have made me laugh, cry and nod my head in agreement over and over. I love reading about all the different kind of mother runners there are out there, including me (I can be found on the site under V is for Victorious, scroll down the list and their I am in my post marathon glow).
3. I am sure this one is going to shock the writer but I am gain motivation from reading about Money Saving Mom’s quest to becoming a runner (although in my books she already is a runner, since all you have to be one is run, doesn’t matter the distance or the speed). I have been reading her pursuit to become a runner from the beginning, cheering her on in the comment section. In her recent post she finally made it to 6.2 miles also known as a 10K . There is just something about reading the stories of people who are walking the path you once walked not to long ago and having success at it to reignite the fire within to push harder to go farther.
I am a huge fan of motivational sayings and images. Here are a few of my favorite Facebook pages that keep me going. Remember I am a runner so most of them are running sites. Some of these sites also have great websites as well.
1. Run For God
4. Runner Girl
My Fitness & Weight Loss Pinterest Boards
2. Marathon Training Guides (also includes articles related to running)
3. Running Inspiration (mostly quotes)
4. Fitness Tips
5. Real Fit Moms ( a community board I am a part of)
Other Posts In the How To Become And Stay A Fit Mom Series
Fitness Motivation From Around The Web (you are here)
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!