When my children were little yard sales were my favorite way to clothe them inexpensively. Now that they are older I find the least expensive way to clothe them is to combine discounted gift cards with store reward clubs and email lists.
I have an email account specifically for store related emails. This keeps the store ads and coupons from burying personal and work related emails.
Here are 10 rewards clubs and email lists that will save you money on clothing
(Words in blue will take you either right to the sign up page or the stores website so that you can sign up and start saving money.)
1. Children’s Place Rewards: Sadly my kids are now to big for this store. However I wanted to mention it for families of smaller children since being a member of the Children’s Place email list has saved us a significant amount of money over the years.
2. Gymboree Rewards: Again mentioning this for mom’s with smaller children of my own. Gymboree is not a store I would ever shop full price in but their sales when combined with the discount codes shared with rewards members through emails make the clothes reasonable and the quality is great; plus after my children were done with them I found Gymboree clothes resold well at consignment stores.
3. Old Navy E-mails: Receive printable coupons for in store use as well as discount codes to use online. Plus heads up on what is on sale.
4. New York & Company Emails: Being a tall girl, I love the extra long yoga pants at New York Jeans and company. I get heads up for when they are on sale by being on the email list and lots of coupon codes and offers. (scroll down page to find email sign up)
5.Kohls Rewards Card: To get on this list ask in store for a rewards card that is not tied to the store credit card. Then take it home and register it online . You will get $5 of $5 printable coupons several times a year as well as one on your birthday. Kohls also sends you great printable coupons and online discount codes.
8. Target Daily Deals: Free shipping and low prices make this list worth signing up for. Although these deals are not always clothing, when they do have deals on clothing they are usually very reasonable. (scroll down the page to the bottom to find area to sign up)
9. Aeropostle: Great for families of teenagers. (sign up is found at the bottom of the home page)
10. Finishline: If you like to workout you are going to want to join Finishline’s winner’s circle and start receiving emails for discounts on line and in store.
Does your family save money on clothing using a store rewards program or email list I haven’t mentioned? I would love to hear about them in the comments.
(post contains affiliate links)
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!