(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
I got only half my goals done this week. Hopefully this week goes better, but I doubt it, because we are entering “Birthday Week” come mid week, and that is when 3 of our 5 family members celebrate their birthdays within a 7 day time span.
I completed a 4 hour marathon of gathering, pricing and organizing, all our no longer used homeschooling curriculum on Monday for Tuesdays Second Hand Homeschool Curriculum sale.
The sale went spectacular, in only 3 hours I sold $319 worth of our stuff. Later in the week I sorted through what did not sell and took a box full of books to our local mission, saved another one for selling on eBay and listing on Paperback swap.
My favorite find of the day was the Drive Thru history curriculum for just $30 for all 3 sets.
I also got my son’s Exploring Creation biology text book for $25, and The Young Explorers Series Exploring Creation Zoology 2 and Zoology 3 just $10 each.
My children love the Young Explorers series so much that they read it during non-school hours, and will not allow me to sell our copy when we are done.
Last Weeks Goals
1. Run 4 miles, Run 8 miles, Run in a 5K with my son this Saturday.
Biking, Swimming and Strength
2. Swim 70 lengths, Bike with Son for 45 minutes, 1 strength, 1 pilates ( I want to start doing a pilates DVD on Friday but with yard sale season being at its height, I think I will try and add this in when fall arrives)
. Gather up and price all our no longer needed homeschool curriculum for Tuesday’s sale. (I will be doing a pricing marathon all Monday)
4. Order whatever homeschooling curriculum I can’t find at curriculum sale.
5. Catch up on my room of the week cleaning assignments. (summer has hit and room assignments have gone out the window, but I am keeping up with my daily assignments)
Finish batch of button headbands and post in my craft’s for sale album on my personal facebook page.
8. Log calories each day (I really need to get going on this, I am 4 pounds over my prefered weight zone and gaining. It might be due to my husbands love of cooking everything in lots of butter and now he is cooking for the family at least once a week. I think I need to follow his dinner, with a lower calorie food day to even things out)
Spend 2 hours continuing to read through Blogging With Amy’s archives
10. Spend 1 hour adding some of my favorite book titles to my amazon a-store.
This weeks goals
1. 6 miles, 6 miles, 12 miles,
Bike, Swim and Strength
2.Bike 1hr and 30 minutes, Swim 80 lengths of pool, 2 strength classes.
3. Make a swim themed birthday cake for my daughter’s birthday, and make up goody bags and homemade lemonade.
5. Sign Thomas and I up for our next race. Sign up for this years sprint Tri.
6. Read Passages
7. Chart calories
8. Write a guest post
9. Spend 2 hours reading Blogging With Amy archives
10. Finish up giving my contact page a make over.
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!