(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
“Medicine heals the body, music heals the soul” (unknown, well at least to me I couldn’t find the source of this quote anywhere). If music heals the soul then most of use need a tonne of it to make it through life.
Music isn’t covered by health plans like medicine is so one has to think outside the box when it comes to filling our iPods and Mp3 players with it, in a way that does not empty the wallets. That is where Swagbucks comes in.
How Swagbucks Can Make Your Music Collection Sway
Swagbucks, one of my favorite point programs offers two different types of ecards that can help you fill your devices with whatever music fills your soul. They offer both Amazon and iTunes cards.
With individual song downloads ranging from .99 cents to 1.99 on average at both places and albums averaging from $8.99 to $16.99, let’s aim for earning $25 a month to spend on music.
Amazon cards are 450 points for $5 for the first 5 so that means you would need 2250 points to earn $25 to spend on Amazon downloads or you could buy old fashion CD’s too if you prefer (my family still does).
iTunes cards are 1000 points for $10 and 1500 points for $15 meaning you would need 2500 points to earn $25 to spend on iTunes downloads.
I am going to make the plan shoot for the higher need of 2500 Swag Bucks so that both preferences are meet (Amazon people will just have a bit more wiggle room)
How to Earn 2500 Swag Bucks A Month
1. Join Bing Rewards: Yep, join another point earning program. Why? Because right now Bing Rewards offers its customers a 500 Swag Bucks code for just 475 Bing Rewards which you can easily earn through the program each and every month, if you are visiting the site on a daily basis and doing the tasks listed in the Bing Dash board
Bing Rewards = 500 Swag Bucks each month
2. Download the Swagbucks TV App to your smartphone or tablet and start the videos daily: The great thing about the Swagbucks TV app is that it keeps on streaming the videos nonstop meaning you don’t have to click buttons after each clip. You do however have to keep an eye on it because it does get paused now and again.
Swagbucks TV App = 50 points a day = 1500 Swag Bucks each month
3. Download and use the daily tool bar: Everyday you use the daily tool bar at least one time you get 1 Swag Buck
Daily toolbar usage =30 Swag Bucks each month
4. Do all you daily searches through the Swagbucks toolbar or home page: Winnings during searches varies from week to week I have averaged as high as 200+ to as low as just under 100. For this scenario I am going to base the numbers on what I earned this last week through searching which was 113 points
Daily Search winnings = 452 Swag Bucks each month on average (this number varies)
5. Complete the Daily NOSO: This takes less than 2 minutes to do and earns you 2 points a day.
NOSO earnings= 60 Swag Bucks
Total earnings form just 5 daily tasks = 2542 Swag Bucks which is enough for $25 of music from either Amazon or iTunes
Plus you can earn even more Swag Bucks to spend on even more music by doing more through Swagbucks such as the daily poll, watching the Swagbucks home page version of Swagbucks TV, shopping through Swagbucks, filling out surveys, completing online tasks, printing out coupons, following Swagbucks on Facebook and entering Swag codes they share there and more.
Not a member? Sign up for Swagbucks today!
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!