Last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 03:41 am
(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
Each morning, while I can still think and type I spend 20 to 30 minutes surfing the web and leaving comments on various blogs.
This is how bloggers network. The added bonus: Not only am I making relationships with some awesome people I am also learning tonnes and I get to share what I am learning with you.
Here is 5 articles I have enjoyed soaking up knowledge from:
1. Make A Fall Bucket List: My Home Tableau got me thinking, I always make a mental bucket list of all the things I want to do over summer, and sometimes even over winter but I don’t think I have ever made one for fall, so now I do.
My Fall Bucket List
1. Bake a new pumpkin recipe off my pumpkin board on pinterest.
2. Host a marshmallow roasting (and smore’s of course)
3. Enjoy a family bike ride.
4. Go camping one more time.
5. Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
That is mine. I would love to hear what yours is; share it in the comments below.
3. 10 Tips to Consider for a Good Blog Design: I have been trying to get simple and aligned social media buttons on my side bar since I started blogging in January but could not for the life of me find out how others made them without the aid of a designer. Thanks to Many Little Blessings I now have them. (Although they only show up if you are reading from my home page….not sure how to fix that yet)
4. How to Reconnect With Your Husband: I know that the best gift I can offer my children is a strong marriage, and that means taking time to stay connected with my hubby. Inspired to Action contributing writer Katie Orr shares her story of reconnecting with her husband and tips on how to stay connected. Don’t forget to read the comment section for a great wealth of additional ideas.
5. 10 Free Math Resources: I love finding free resources I can incorporate into our school day. Classic House Wife shared a list that contained several I had never heard about. I immediately pinned it to my homeschooling board on pinterest.
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!