Stop paying hundreds of dollars per course to improve your online skills! There is a place where you can get access to over 25,000 courses that can help you develop your digital or creative skills for an entire year for less than the average price of one class.
(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
Where? The answer is Skillshare. At Skillshare you can find courses to help you to improve your skills in photography, video creation, time management, email marketing, affiliate marketing, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, virtual assistant skills, Esty and more. Plus you can learn creative skills such as drawing, knitting, sewing, painting plus many more that could help you launch that online store you have been dreaming of. And my list only scratches the surface of all that is available.
Skillshare offers a free 2-month trial when you use a referral link (words in blue are mine). I took advantage of the trial and was so impressed with the selection of courses available and the quality of those courses that I signed up for a year membership, which as of the writing of this post cost just $99! That works out to $8.25 a month for as many courses as you desire to take.
I then made it a goal to do 55 courses through Skillshare in one year and created 11 class lists of 5 courses each on one topic within my Skillshare account to make reaching my goal a little bit easier. I thought I would share my list here with you as well so you can get just a small taste of the selection of courses Skillshare has to offer.
55 Skillshare Classes Covering 11 Different Topics For Online Creatives
Topic 1: Copywriting
1. Copywriting for Beginners Part 1 of 3: Seven Vital Questions
2. Copywriting for Beginners Part 2 of 3: Headlines & Openers
3. Copywriting for Beginners Part 3 of 3: How to Persuade
4. Online Copywriting: How to Write a Landing Page for a Lead Magnet
5. Online Copywriting: How to Write Persuasive Product Pages
Topic 2: Instagram
1. Instagram Next Level Amazing: Inspiration, Tools and Tricks
2. Instagram Best Practices: Grow Your Community, Work with Brands
3. Cafe Photography for Instagram: Telling Visual Stories with Emotional Cafe
4. Becoming an Instagram Influencer: Creating Authentic Content and Monetizing Your Following
5. Instagram Stories Hacks for Success
Topic 3: Food Photography
1. iPhone Food Photography: Capturing Coffee, Dessert, and More
2. Food Photography: Shooting at Restaurants
3. DIY Food Photography: Capture Compelling Closeups of Fruit
4. Donut Flat Lays: Tips for Better Overhead Photos
5. Watch Me Shoot: How to Capture Bright and Airy Pancakes
Topic 4: Live Videos
1. Build Know, Love, Trust With Your Audience By Leveraging Live Videos
2. How to Host Amazing Live Videos
3. How to Create Engaging Facebook Live Videos with FREE Tools
4. How to Stream to Facebook with Your Computer
5. Webcam Videography
Topic 5: Travel Photography
1. Travel Photography: Seeing, Shooting, and Editing
2. Travel Photography for Beginners: Quick Portraits on the Go
3. Travel Photography for Beginners: Let’s Talk About Composition!
4. Travel Photography for Beginners: Let’s Talk About Light
5. Travel Street Photography: Telling Visual Stories with Powerful Street Photos
Topic 6: Brush Lettering
1. The ABCs of Brush Pen Lettering–learn the miniscule (lowercase) alphabet in 20 minutes!
2. Crayola® Art: How to Use Crayola® Markers for Brush Lettering, Watercolor Painting and More!
3. Brush Lettering Made Simple
4. Brush Lettering: The Beginner’s Guide
5. Brush Lettering Basics–A Stroke by Stroke Guide–Create Your Own Brush Lettered Art Piece
Topic 7: Book Design
1. Book Design for DIY Designers Part 1: Create Easy eBook Covers With Canva
2. Book Design For DIY Designers Part 2: Branded Design Elements
3. Book Design For DIY Designers Part 3: How To Design eBooks In MS Word
4. Book Design for DIY Designers Part 4: Create Fillable PDFs & Workbooks For FREE
5. Canva: Book Cover Design
Topic 8: Knitting and Crocheting
1. Knitting Hats: Beyond the First Four Stitches
2. Knit a Cowl: Beyond Your Basic Scarf
3. Crochet for Beginners: Learn How to Make a Simple Bracelet
4. Essential Crochet Basics
5. The 4 Core Crochet Stitches, for the Left Handed Crocheter: A Beginners Crochet Class
Topic 9: Email Marketing
1. Email Marketing Tactics to Win New Customers–Part 1
2. Email Marketing Tactics to Win New Customers–Part 2
3. Email Marketing: How to Create an Effective Welcome Series
4. Building Relationships Through Email Marketing
5. Email Copywriting for Better Results
Topic 10: Non-Fiction Writing
1. Going Viral: Write, Film & Make Content People Share
2. Creative Writing: Crafting Personal Essays with Impact
3. Creative Writing: Using Your Mistakes to Power Your Personal Essays
4. Creative Nonfiction: Write Truth with Style
5. Narrative Travel Writing: Capturing a Sense of Place
Topic 11: SEO
1. Introduction to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs
2. SEO Today: Strategies to Earn Trust, Rank High, and Stand Out
3. The Complete SEO Course Part 1: Rank Your Website On Page #1 of Google
4. The Complete SEO Course Part 2: Optimize Your Content For Exponential Growth
5. Creating Content That People Love to Read (and Google Loves to Rank)
So what are you waiting for? Open up the world of digital work that you can do almost anywhere, and almost anytime with courses from Skillshare. Use my referral link here and get your free 2-month trial.
3 More Posts For Those Wanting To Work At Home
- 15 Websites And Apps That You Can Use To Earn Gift Cards
- 19 Ways To Turn Your Smartphone Into A Money Making Machine
- How I made $13 An Hour Working From Home
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!