(post contains affiliate links:see disclosure)
Is one of your goals this year to learn a new skill? Perhaps you wish to learn how to sew, or you want to improve your crochet or knitting skills?
A great source for free high quality instruction in various arts and crafts are Craftsy free mini classes . Today I want to list them all here for you so you can explore the ones in areas you wish to improve in this year. These classes are 100% free, and are made up of series of short high quality videos. You can do them whenever you want to wherever you are.
40 Different Free Mini Craftsy Classes You Can Take To Improve Your Skills this Year
- Sewing Machine feet A to Z
- Bag Making Basics -Drawstring and Bucket Bags
- Machine Savvy-Tips For Creative Sewing
- Mastering Zipper Techniques
- Bag Making Basics- Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch
- Sewing Ready- Machine Basics
- Janome Embroidered Classics
Crocheting/ Knitting & Spinning
- Amazing Crochet Textures
- Knitting -Short Rows
- Spinning- Know Your Wool
- Knitting – Ins & Outs of Grafting
- Knitting – Creative Cabled Neckline
Cooking & Baking
- Perfect Pizza At Home
- Creative Ways With Whole Grains
- Basic Fondant Techniques
- The Wilton Method: Creative Cake Pops
- Complete Knife Skills
- The Hand Painted Cake
- Modern Butter Cream
Drawing & Painting
- Craftsy Block Of The Month 2012
- Craftsy Block Of The Month 2013
- 2014 Block Of The Month
- 2015 Block Of The Month
- Piece, Patch, Quilt- Basic Quilt Making Skills
- Creative Quilt Backs
- Quiltcon Lectures 2013
- A New Look At Long Arm Quilting
- Pictures to Pixel Quilts
Go ahead pick a class in an area you have been dreaming about diving into and make this the year you start living life beyond the laundry room.
Linked to Mom2Mom,
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!