Last updated on February 6th, 2020 at 10:43 am
(Links in this post are affiliate links. I will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking those links. See my disclosure page for more information)
I love birthdays, I love food, and I love free, so free birthday food and other gifts from various restaurants and stores is something I have to love so much I have to share.
These restaurants programs are all for rewards for us moms, there are plenty more out there for children as well.
I suggest typing in the name of all your favorite restaurants and stores into your search engine, and then search the restaurant’s or store’s website for member programs.
1. Starbucks: Take less than 5 minutes on line to register the next Starbucks gift card you receive and you will get a free birthday drink, and start earning points towards a gold card, which will give you even more free drinks. I take time to transfer all my Starbucks gift cards to the original card I registered, so the points can add up.
2. Moes:Get a free burrito on your birthday, and a free cup of queso when you sign up.
3. Cold Stone Creamery: A buy one get one free coupon on your birthday, and from time to time other coupons.
4. Fazoli’s: Join their e-family and get a coupon for a free item right away, and lots of coupons for discounts off their menu items through out the year, and a birthday drink.
5.Dairy Queen: I don’t think they send you something for your birthday, but the Dairy Queen Blizzard Fan club is great for ice cream lovers, get 6 buy one get one free coupons over the course of a year.
6. Culver’s: Sign up and get a free sundae on your birthday, plus coupons for discounts on other items throughout the year.
7.Ruby Tuesday: Get a free birthday burger, and more coupons throughout the year.
8.Qdoba: To register you have to pick up a card in store and then register it on line.Get a free chips and salsa coupon when you sign up and a buy one get one entree coupon on your birthday and enjoy other coupons and rewards throughout the year.
9.Noodles and Company: Join their noodlegram and receive a free bowl of noodles on your birthday.
10.Bankin-Robbins: Get a free scoop of ice-cream on your birthday and enjoy coupons through out the year.
11. McAlisters Deli: Get a $5 off you meal coupon for your birthday.
12. Chilli’s: Get a free chips and Queso when you sign up and a free brownie sundae on your birthday.
13. Panera Bread: To join My Panera you have to pick up a card in store, then register it on line and start enjoying freebies throughout the year as well as one on your birthday.
14. Flattop Stir-Fry Grill: Get a buy one get one coupon for your birthday as well as enjoy other e-mail promotions throughout the year.
15. Wendy’s: I signed up for this after my birthday last year, so I am not sure what they offer on your birthday, but they do send you coupons to your e-mail account fairly often.
16. IHOP: Join the pancake revolution and receive a free meal (If I remember right it is for a short order of pancakes) on your birthday, and one on the anniversary of the week you signed up plus e-mails of other promotions and deals taking place throughout the year.
17. Kohl’s: I believe you can only sign up for this one in stores. Ask for the rewards card that is not a credit card. They will give you a card that you can then take home with you to register and you will get $5 of $5 coupon to spend on anything in the store on your birthday.
As I stated before, I know there are more freebies from restaurants and stores to be enjoyed on your birthday, but these are the ones in where we live in the Midwest.
How about you? Do you take advantage of all the Free Birthday offers? Are there some you know of that I haven’t listed? If so please share in the comment section below.
For a list of 52 different websites, apps, and stores our thrifty family uses to help us keep our expenses low, click here to visit our Thrifty Tools Resource Page.