(post contains affiliate links see disclosure)
Swagbucks recently announced that starting March 2nd it will take less points to earn your first $25 gift card of the month.
The Scoop From Swagbucks
Starting March 2nd, you will be able to redeem 2,200 Swag Bucks for one $25 Gift Card OF YOUR CHOICE once a month. This gift card discount only excludes PayPal and Gas Cards.
– We are introducing a new $3 Amazon Gift Card which is only 300 SB.
– To accommodate these benefits, we will no longer offer $5 Amazon Gift Cards for 450 SB. They are not going away though, as they will be priced the same as our other $5 Gift Cards at 500 SB. Currently, you are only able to redeem five $5 Amazon gift cards a month. By making these changes we can now remove this limit.
Some additional benefits include:
1. Greater Savings – If you previously redeemed five $5 Amazon Gift Cards, you were spending 2250 SB. Now you can get the same $25 worth of Amazon Gift Cards for 2200 SB, a 20% higher discount!
2. More Choices – Right now, the only gift card we currently discount is Amazon. This introduction offers you a discount on over 100 gift card choices of your favorite brands, stores, retailers, and restaurants – brands like CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks, Ebay, Best Buy and more!
3. Faster Redemptions – The $3 Amazon Gift Card allows you to get an Amazon Gift Card 33% faster than is currently possible. To expand the options for speedier gift card redemptions, we also plan on offering more low denomination Gift Cards of other brands in the coming months.
How to Earn Your 2200 points for whatever $25 gift card you want month after month
With this announcement it is now easier than ever to earn at least $25 a month with Swagbucks. In our household $25 just about pays for date night at a restaurant (tip extra). $25 is a few items of clothing bought on clearance. $25 is……(you fill in the blank)
And it doesn’t take many activities to earn $25 with Swagbucks, even less now that you only need 2200 points.
1. Complete the NOSO daily
- Swag Bucks per day =60 a month (takes around a minute to complete each day)
2. Watch the Swagbuck TV App Daily.
- Swagbuck TV App 36 daily Swag Bucks =1080
3. Watch 2 other Apps Daily
- EntertainNow App 18 daily Swag Bucks =540
- Sportly.TV App 18 daily Swagbucks =540
- Lifestylz App 18 daily Swagbucks= 540
You pick which 2 of these 3 apps to watch and you will have 1080 points
Add these 3 activities together and you get 2220 points which is enough for the 2200 point $25 gift card of your choice each and every month.
Of course this is only one way to earn 2200 points. One thing I love about Swagbucks is all the different ways to earn.
Here are 2 other articles on way to earn Swagbucks you might want to look at to help you figure out which earning activities you want to do
- How it is possible to earn $100 a month with Swagbucks
- 24 ways to earn Swag Bucks to help pay for Christmas presents
Remember these changes don’t start until March 2nd 2015, until then you can still cash out on the $5 Amazon cards for 450 points each.
Get snail-e-mail in your inbox each week!
A weekly email with the feel of snail mail. A peek into my week, a few deals so good I just have to share, and links to all of Snail Pace Transformations latest posts!