Over the past year or so I have enjoyed receiving the seasonal Target sample bag.
It comes full of samples and coupons, but that is not why I love it. I love it for the bag it comes in.
It has almost become a game, “what use can I find for the Target bag this time?”.
The latest one has become my coupon holder. I was using a slightly larger coupon system, but with my family switching over to making homemade cleaners, and more natural beauty products I am finding I am using coupons less and less.
I cut down the standard 3 5/8″ by 6 1/2″ envelopes to fit, and then labeled them with black marker. With this simple system I can add and subtract envelopes as needed.
I some how ended up with two in this pattern. I gave one to my daughter for Christmas last year full of nail polish, lip gloss, and perfume. I saved the other one to give as a gift this Christmas to a friend filled with Bath and Body Works samples I got for free with coupons from their Facebook page that I know she loves.
There is a reason this one is closed. I didn’t want to expose my personal items to the world. However these bags fit a days supply with ease.
Five ideas for future bags:
1. Crayons and a blank note pad for a kids activity kit on the go.
2. Fill it with BandAids and antiseptic wipes for an on the go first aid kit.
3. Make it a purse organizer to hold all those tiny things that always get lost in the bottom of your purse.
4. Make money envelopes to fit it and use it as the cash envelope system holder.
5. Use it to hold hair accessories.
Got any other ideas for Target sample bags?