(post contains affiliate link: see disclosure)
Her comment got the wheels in my head spinning how can a person make $100 a month with Swagbucks?
How to Earn $100 in Swag Bucks A Month
This is just a sample plan because Swagbucks is the point program that is as unique in its ways to earn as it is in the people who use it. You can find all these ways to earn Swag Bucks mentioned below by fully exploring the Swagbucks home page. Take 15 minutes to click and explore all the tabs and find out for yourself all the fun ways to earn.
1. Do the daily poll
1 Swag Buck per day = 30 a month (takes just a second to do)
2. Complete the NOSO daily
2 Swag Bucks per day =60 a month (takes around a minute to complete each day)
3. Do the Daily Crave
1 Swag Buck per day =30
4. Use the toolbar at least once a day
1 Swag buck per day =30
5. Do the Read and Discover actions
30 Swag Bucks approx. per month
6. Do all you internet searching through Swagbucks
On average I make 150 Swag Bucks a week doing this = 600 a month
7. Radio Loyalty
Play Radio loyalty for 30 minutes and earn 5 Swag Bucks.
I am on my laptop at least 4 hrs a day so for me could earn 40 Swagbucks a day = 1200 a month
8. Jump from app to app earning points
There are 4 Swagbuck apps that I know about where you can earn points.
- Swagbuck TV App 36 daily Swag Bucks
- EntertainNow App 18 daily Swag Bucks
- Sportly.TV App 18 daily Swagbucks
- Lifestylz App 18 daily Swagbucks
Total earned from apps daily: 90 = 2700 a month
9. Convert your Bing Rewards into Swagbucks
I wrote a post explaining how you can convert Bing Rewards into Swagbucks, based on average monthly earnings over at Bing rewards this should equal into 500 Swag Bucks per month.
10. Do your online shopping through Swagbucks Shop & Earn program
Your earnings will depend on how much you shop on line but based on my earnings I think 170 Swag Bucks a month is a fair estimate.
11. Purchase your daily deals through Swagbucks
Again earnings depend will vary but based on my earnings 120 point earnings.
12. Watch Swagbucks TV on your computer
Up to 150 points a day = 4500
13. Follow Swagbucks on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and enter the Swag Codes they share
I usually snag several free codes a week by following Swagbucks just on facebook, so I think 30 Swag Bucks a month is a fair estimate for this activity.
Add It All Up
- Daily Poll = 30
- NOSO = 60
- Daily Crave = 30
- Daily toolbar point = 30
- Read & Discover = 30*
- Internet searches = 600*
- Radio Loyalty = 1200*
- Daily app watching = 2700
- Bing Rewards conversion = 500
- Online shopping = 170*
- Daily Deals = 120 *
- Swagbucks TV on computer = 4500
Total = 10,000 Swagbucks which has a cash in value of $100 in gift cards.
(those with * are earning activities that will vary depending on individual)
True most people are not going to watch that many videos and some months you might not do any online shopping for BUT those are not all the ways to earn Swagbucks.
More ways to earn with Swagbucks
- Play games
- Print coupons
- Answer surveys
- Do tasks
- Fill out special offers
- Reach daily goals set by Swagbucks for you and earn bonuses
- Share the program with your friends
- Watch Encrave videos
Combine 12 ways above with these 8 additional ways and you have 20 ways to earn Swagbucks.
Swagbucks also offers a large assortment of gift cards to cash your points in for, from department stores, restaurants, home renovation stores and more.
So make this the year you sign up for Swagbucks, set a goal for your earnings, choose the point earning activities that work for you and watch your earnings add up an your financial goal for them be met.