Here are some cool ideas of ways to keep the children busy during the summer that I have found around the web recently.If you want more ideas like them you might want to follow me on Pinterest.
1. Make up a batch of sidewalk chalk paint
2. Make your own backyard waterpark using pool noodles and a few basic plumbing supplies
3. Create bubbles big enough to fit your children in.
4. Watch them play for hours with a giant wooden block stacking game.
5. Make your own easy to store A-frame pup tents.
6. Create your own bubble refill station.
I will be pinning more of these ideas as I find them to my for the kids board on pinterest.
Looking for a few new simple cool down on hot days treat recipes
1. Try my Java Chip Frappe Recipe
2. My Nutella Banana Smoothie makes a great hot day breakfast.
4. A healthy and low cost alternative to kool-aid
5. Got a watermelon gone mushy? use it in this watermelon lime frosty recipe
6.My no-machine needed peppermint candy ice-cream is easy to adapt to any flavor you desire.
These recipes can be found on my Frozen Desserts and Slushy Drinks board on pinterest.Pin It