(post contains affiliate links: see disclosure)
10 Goals For 2015
1. Read 52 books this year.
Up to 40 books so far which means I am falling a bit behind in my reading goal, hopefully I can remedy that soon. My favorite for the month would be 31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero: Freeze Your Spending. Change Your Life. I think the challenge within the pages of the book would be a great way to pad your Christmas gift fund. Ruth the author is re-running the series that the book is base off of on her blog Living Well Spending Less starting October 1st.
I had a few health problems pop up last year, that left me thinking I have reached that age where I should be paying more attention to it so I set two goals for my fitness and one goal for eating habits.
2. 1200 Miles Ran in 2015
For the second month in a row I will finish my mileage goal with miles to spare!
3. Take an overnight, multi-day bike ride trip with my son
This goal got downsized to a 4 hour bike ride that ended in lunch (you can read why here). Still we enjoyed our ride and hope to fit a a longer trip in next year.
4. Take six small steps over the year to build better eating habits
I lost another pound making 6 pounds lost in the last 2 months. Very happy about this! Here is to maintaining that.
These goals are ones I set and achieved in 2014 and I liked how they strengthened my marriage so much that I am doing them again.
5. 1 real date a month with my hubby each and every month: Our date day in September was an overnight trip. We had dinner out followed by watching TV in the hotel room. My favorite time though was reading together on the patio at a nearby Starbucks the next day. Aren’t married bookworms exciting! 🙂
6. 1 weekend getaway per season just the 2 of us. : As you can tell from #5 we completed this goal for Summer.
7. Declutter one area of my home each and every week of the year.
Trudging though this goal and am still on the Master Bedroom! I think by the end October I will be done with the Master Bedroom. Who knew one family could shove so much junk in one room. For us it really is the dumping room. NOT GOOD!
8. Write a 30,000 word ebook.
I put this goal aside for now to work on a free eBook for email subscribers and guess what I now have that freebie available! (go grab your copy)
9. Do a word study in the bible of the words, discipline, diligence and self control.
DONE all three words. I am now spending time reading the bible starting from the beginning each and every day.
My Wow Goal
10. I like keeping my wow goal very private as it is so dear to my heart. It is just as big as last year if not bigger.
My husband and I decided to take a big step towards making this goal happen. It is going to take a lot of work to see if our investment will pay off but I think it will.
Did you set any goals for yourself this year? If so tell me about them in the comments.
Do You Want To Set And Reach For Goals But You Are Not Even Sure How To Start?
If you are wanting to reach for goals but just can’t seem to fit them in your day let alone reach for them, you are going to want to know about Crystal Paine’s new course Make Over Your Mornings .
This course is not about waking up early, it is about starting your day with intention that carries through until bedtime. The course will teach you how to make realistic goals and see them happen.
I watched all the videos and even though I have followed a lot of the principles shared in the videos for years, I found the course inspired me to improve and live life with even more intention. It has challenged me to rethink my evenings (yes evenings) and tweak my morning routine.
$17 is a steal in my books for what the course offers. There are 14 days of videos and work book instruction and several printables included to help you take action, improve your life, reach and obtain your goals. For more info or to grab your copy click here