I love ice-cream, I love chocolate, I love moist and yummy brownies so what could be better than combining all three flavors and creating chocolate brownie ice cream.
This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare (provided you already have some brownies made) but takes around 10 to 12 hours to freeze, so if you have a craving you are going to have to wait all day to fill it.
However what I do like about this recipe is that it is so simple that even my 10 year old can make it without any assistance. I also love that it uses simple ingredients. The base of this ice-cream is just a pint of heavy whipping cream and a can of sweetened condensed milk.
I am hoping this summer to experiment even more with this recipe and share my results here on the blog while the temperatures are soaring and ice cream is on everyone’s minds.
- 1 pint heavy whipping creme
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crumbled or diced brownies
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- ( I place this all in a glass container with a lid, but I heard a stainless steel container with a lid will also work just as well)
- Beat whipping creme until it is firm
- stir sweetened condensed milk until well blended
- blend in chocolate syrup until well blended
- fold in brownie crumbles with a spoon
- Place in freezer for 10 to 12 hours
- To make it even more yummy serve with more brownies crumbled on top and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.