2 out of 3 goals complete from last week. Lame excuse as to why the 3rd goal did not get done: I was not in a creative mood and took a nap both Saturday and Sunday instead. Hey it was Mother’s Day weekend.
Last Weeks Goals
1. DONE: Friday afternoon the whole family went to my favorite plant nursery and picked out a bunch of flowers for our front and back porch. Currently they are inside the house waiting for the frost advisory to lift today, so I can plant them (that will be a goal for this week)
2. DONE: As of today I have gotten rid of 91 pieces of clutter in my home thanks to Money Saving Mom’s Clutter Busting Challenge.
3. INCOMPLETE: I have a huge stock pile of red mesh orange bag and an idea in my head as to what to do with them, but lately reading books have been getting more of my evening attention than crafts. I was thinking I would work on it Saturday or Sunday while watching some Netflix but then well you read my lame excuse above.
This Weeks Goals
1. Plant the Mother’s Days flowers with my daughter, and re-pot my indoor plants at the same time.
2. Continue to participate in Money Saving Mom’s Clutter Busting Challenge.
3. Start planning out our Summer School session: Yes we homeschool through the summer but on a very reduced schedule basically I shoot for 2 hrs a day Monday through Saturday;each time we reach 6 hrs I count it as a day. We rarely manage 2 hours all 6 days as when the weather is nice I am more apt to join friends by the pool if they ask then insist on getting our daily 2 hours done. Usually however, by the end of the public school children’s summer we have 5 to 8 days of school already under our belts. Which allows us to take a day off here and there as needed or wanted.
Things we did this week
2. I woke up Mother’s Day morning to candy, chocolate, cards and paper flowers (she was green too and used one sided paper). I love my children I am so blessed
3. My husband and I had a date night Friday. Of course it started with an amazing dinner and then grew into a field trip to Goodwill and ended with an outing to Menard’s where we purchased the shelving we needed to organize our new shed.
On Going Goals
1. Exercise 5 days a week (managed 3 days)
2. Spend 20 hrs a week working on the blog (did not keep track as well but I think I was close)
3. Spend the last hour of every day screen free (success )
Did you set goals this week? How did you do?