(post contains affiliate links see disclosure)
Last weeks goals
Really these are goals from 2 weeks ago that you can view here, since I took a week off for my birthday.
1. I did manage to get all my blogging for the week done before my husband and I left for a full weekend away just the two of us. This goal took so much time that I did not manage to complete my other two goals but it was worth it 2 days completely off blogging really refreshed me.
2. I didn’t take another stab at creating a gift for my daughter’s friends.
3. I didn’t clean out the humidifier but the outdoor air has finally warmed up enough that I don’t need it..but I still do need to clean it and put it away till next winter.
3 goals for this week
1. Mail out a letter that has been sitting around our home a few days too long.
2. Work on reorganizing my small and getting smaller collection of coupons. The less processed we eat, and the more homemade cleaners we make the less I am using coupons.
3. Chart my calories and track my steps. (I took a week off from this )
3 pictures from our week
All week long I share photos on Instagram so be sure to follow me there.
This happened Friday and it was a proud mommy moment. Those are all the feet that once kicked my ribs from within my womb, and Friday for the first time all of them ran the local running trail with me. We have special family plans in the works that involve these feet, I can’t wait to share them with you really soon.
My closest friends and I went to the Melting Pot to celebrate my 4oth. I think it was the most expensive dinner my husband and I have ever had, but you only turn 40 once. The experience was amazing. It took over 4 hours from start to finish to work our way through the 4 course meal. Amazing food, amazing friends, amazing conversations all equaled up to an amazing night I won’t forget.
A post to check out
These Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are my husband’s favorite grab and go breakfast. They freeze well too.
A book a week for 2014
I made it my goal to read 1 book a week this year.
I am currently reading
1. In real paperback form
2. On My Kindle Paperwhite
3. On my Kindle App
3 things I tossed this week
Inspired by The Clutter Busting Challenge I decided to toss, sell or give away three things each week and post a picture of it here for accountability.
Want to become better at setting realistic goals and breaking them down into manageable pieces? I recommend Crystal Paine’s ebook 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life.