(post contains affiliate links see disclosure)
10 Goals For 2015
1. Read 52 books this year.
Up to 17 books so far. I should be at 21 books read but I am not worried as I read more in summer time. In fact I just ordered a few new titles from Tyndale rewards that I am looking forward to reading ( psst… if you have Tyndale points to spend you might want to know that it looks like they added a few new books lately)
I had a few health problems pop up last year, that left me thinking I have reached that age where I should be paying more attention to it so I set two goals for my fitness and one goal for eating habits.
2. 1200 Miles Ran in 2015
Yesterday I finished my 100 miles for May despite the weather not being the greatest and not feeling all that motivated. Pushing through to finish strong was a HUGE mood booster for me.
3. Take an overnight, multi-day bike ride trip with my son
I was hoping to at least get our bikes out and ride a few times but it has been so windy and rainy this month that it hasn’t happened, but it will.
4. Take six small steps over the year to build better eating habits
This month I am suppose to be concentrating on cutting back on sugar. It is not going at all well. I keep wiping the slate clean each night as I go to bed though in hopes that tomorrow I will do better.
These goals are ones I set and made in 2014 and I liked how they strengthened my marriage so much that I am doing them again.
5. 1 real date a month with my hubby each and every month: My husband surprised me by taking me on a day trip to the tulip festival in Holland Michigan. It was so beautiful.
6. 1 weekend getaway per season just the 2 of us. : This seasons getaway will be a honeymoon (we never went on one when we got married 20 years ago) We are leaving this month for a week in Jamaica just the 2 of us. So stinking excited about this.
7. Declutter one area of my home each and every week of the year.
Trudging though this goal and although it still is my least favorite task every week the results are really beginning to show. Our home take a lot less time to clean up now.
8. Write a 30,000 word ebook.
I put this goal aside for now to work on a free eBook for email subscribers. I am about 2/3rds of the way through writing it. Stay posted for more details.
9. Do a word study in the bible of the words, discipline, diligence and self control.
DONE all three words so I decided to go through the proverbs this month. Thinking of picking up a bible study for June. Any ideas for me?
My Wow Goal
10. I like keeping my wow goal very private as it is so dear to my heart. It is just as big as last year if not bigger.
My husband and I decided to take a big step towards making this goal happen. It is going to take a lot of work to see if our investment will pay off but I think it will.
Did you set any goals for yourself this year? If so tell me about them in the comments.
If you are wanting to reach for goals but just can’t seem to fit them in your day let along reach for them, you are going to want to know about Crystal Paine’s new course Make Over Your Mornings .
I watched all the videos yesterday and even though I have been an early bird for years, I found the course to be inspiring. It has challenged me to rethink my evenings (yes evenings) and tweak my morning routine.
$17 is a steal in my books for what the course offers. There are 14 days of videos and work book instruction and several printables included to help you take action, improve your life, reach and obtain your goals.