Last Weeks Goals
You can see last weeks goals in full here….
1. I did make a family photo album of the highlights of our summer for 2013 and then thanks to a free code I started one for our highlights of our 2012 summer. I have fallen years behind on printing photo’s and am now committed to using every free photobook code until I catch up.
2. I knitted more than one pair of fingerless gloves,I actually knitted 2 due to the fact that we were able to get the second season of Duck Dynasty from the library and well “if I am sitting I am knitting” (I even have a plaque that says that).
3. Thanks to family camping over the weekend I did finish one more book. In fact I finished 3 and started another.
This Weeks Goals
1. Cut out Christmas fabric for locker hooking. At the last community yard sale I got 2 bolts of Christmas fabric for $6 each I have so many ideas for it. I have got to get started.
2. Have fun at my Sprint-tri. Sometimes I get too serious about a race that is meant to be fun.
3. Dye my hair.I purchased my favorite no ammonia hair dye months ago of Amazon and yet sadly have not made it a priority and just the other day my husband called me grandma so I am guessing that was a hint that perhaps I should make it a priority
3 Pictures From Our Week
This is just a sampling of the photo’s I shared on Instagram the last week
This is what is becoming my view on my weekly bike rides with my 13 year old. When we started our 10 to 15 mile rides together this spring he was always behind me and I had to slow my speed. Now he often passes me especially going up hill. I am loving every minute of it.
My husband always makes fun of my lack of a green thumb but this takes the cake. He got rid of the very dead plant in this planter and replaced it with flowers he said even I could not kill. The guy is such a kidder and don’t worry I got him back.
I was able to run this past holiday Monday with my redhead runner. We did 6 miles of chatting and sweating and avoiding dogs whose owners seemed to think that no one would be out on the roads so early on a holiday Monday so why not let the dog roam free.
A post to check out
Do you have a goal that has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust yet just won’t stop taunting you? Here are 10 ways you can make that goal a reality .
3 things I tossed this week
Inspired by The Clutter Busting Challenge I decided to toss, sell or give away three things each week and post a picture of it here for accountability.
I have a bad habit of saving the original insoles of my running and workout shoes once I replace them with my favorite Sof Sole inserts (love the extra cushion they provide me during my runs). I keep the original ones that come with the shoes thinking that I will put them back in after I am done using the runners for running as the Sof Sole inserts last longer than my running shoes. However after 400 miles of running my shoes are beat up bad and truthfully I rarely wear runner’s unless ….I am running. So why do I keep these original liners? not sure.
What did you get up to this week?
(post contains affiliate links)